Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day


Today I was at the hospital with my mommy - she has been doing great! My mommy and I went and looked at all of the movies. Unfortunately, we did not find one we liked. My family has been struggling, but we believe that God is taking care of her. When I look at my mom, I wonder how she has been getting through all of this junk. But when I remember that it was God, I almost start to cry. My mom knows that the family loves her very much. She, for sure, loves us too, no matter what happens. She is very strong and is fighting very hard so that she can be home again!

Julia Bleile

4 comments:

  1. Good job Julia, you are such a sweet girl, and we're proud that you're our granddaughter.

    Mom Mom & Dan Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesday,
    Good morning,
    We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Mitsi from College Station as she plans to come stay a couple of days with Christi. Josh has gone to New Jersey, so we will enjoy her visit.

    Julia, you have such patience to wait until your mom wakes up to visit with her. You have stayed with her many nights with nothing to do, but wait. The wait is worth it I know because you and Mom can have your "private time" Love you, Mom-Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia!

    I am so glad you get to spend time with your mom at the hospital. Your grandma tells me you take good care of her! This is a hard time right now, but God is using this to give you and your mom some very special moments together. You and your mom will always hold them in your heart!

    I am praying for you, your mom, and your family faithfully! You are right...God is getting your mom through this and He will continue to do so.

    I see a young servant and follower of Christ in you. Always keep Him ever so close and He will always be a part of who you are.

    Love and blessings,

    Estella Lyon

    ReplyDelete