Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FUN WITH MOMMY

I was so very happy that I could spend time with my mom this past weekend. We got to talk a lot (which I REALLLLYYY REALLLYYYYY miss and watch some TV and snuggle. :} We also stumbled upon the scary subject of.... *DUN DUN DUN*....

the future.

Mostly, we talked about what I want to do for the rest of my life. :P I think I have decided to go to nursing school. After seeing what the nurses have done for my mom since October, I have realized that it is what I want to do. I am also good with people and I think that I could be good at it.

My mom is very encouraging and I know she'll support whatever I do. Even if things don't go as planned, I know she'll be proud of me. She is such a wonderful person and a wonderful mom.


Lisle Bleile

1 comment:

  1. I agree that you would be a wonderful nurse! Now you can start thinking and planning with a goal in mind! Great idea!

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete