Friday, June 19, 2009

Mylotarg, Days 8&9

On Day 9, Christi's blasts have been blasted to ZERO! Yes, this is absolutely great news, but will they stay blasted? That's the million dollar question right now, so we wait.
Today was a little bumpy for Christi. She didn't eat or drink much and talked about going home. We patiently tell her to hang in there. Since her counts are basically at rock-bottom, she has little energy and just sleeps. That's fine with me! Sleep it off, little sister, and maybe you'll wake up to a healed body, God willing!

I hope you'll continue the wait with us as we pray for a miracle.
Marci

4 comments:

  1. My prayers are with you all!

    Much love,

    Janess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that ZERO. Amazing how you can love nothing. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I never prayed for number 1 and number 2 but... I am on it!!! Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete